Tickets for the Afterdark event have gone on sale today and are flying out the door, with nearly 100 sold in the first day! We would urge you not to delay for too long in getting tickets to avoid disappointment.
Tickets will be available to purchase (cash only) at the following locations/dates:
- Wednesday 6 May: 19:30-20:30 – The Bell Inn, Creech St Michael
- Saturday 16 May: 11:30-14:30 – CSM School Fayre
Correct change would be appreciated when purchasing tickets.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details of how to contact us to get your tickets.
- £3 per adult (18+)
- £1 per child (4+)
- FREE for children 3 years and under
- Ticket price is for entry only and does NOT include any food or drink.
- Food will be available to purchase on the night (burgers, fish n chips, bakery, vegetarian options).
- Our licensed bar will be run by volunteers and the cost of drinks will be kept low.
- The bar will also sell soft drinks, crisps and chocolate.
- Please bring your own picnic chairs.
- Gazebos will be allowed if they are sited around the perimeter, do not have side panels, and do not block the view of the band for others.
- Marquee, toilets and lighting will be on site.
- Only those with wristbands will be allowed entry by the professional security team.
- Please do NOT bring your own alcohol on to the site as our licence only permits alcohol from the bar.
- We strongly advise against bringing cars to the event as parking is extremely limited.
- No tickets will be for sale on the gate.