The 5th planning meeting was held on 12 May with Jo Morrison, Clare Sampson, Adrian Birch, Nigel, David Knight, Steve Greenhalgh, Bev Jane, Dee Finch, Avril Nelson , Colin & Gemma, Simon Hutchings, Ricky and Rory from RDV FIlm in attendance.
- Food Traders. Unfortunately we have been let down by the hog roast supplier and are struggling to find a replacement. If you know of a company that may be interested in attending, please contact us. Don’t worry though, you will not go hungry as we still have BBQ, fish n chips, bakery and curry stalls confirmed for day and evening.
- Sponsorship. We’re very pleased to confirm we have had several cash donations from local companies. Huge thanks go to WJ (£500), IDN (£300), Redrow (£150), County Hardwoods (£100).
- Bake Off. More plans for the Bake Off will be announced soon, but for now get your thinking caps on for a spaced themed cake competition. Thanks to 9 year old Izzy and her Mum Bev for organising this.
- Junk Modelling. Another enterprising 9 year old, Nathanial, is also helping us out by organising a junk modelling stall with a little help from Mum Dee. See his test rocket for his Lego man below – awesome!
- Tickets. Tickets will be on sale at the School Fayre on 21 May, 11.30-13.30.
Entertainment/activities. Professor Bumble will be making balloon animals demonstrating circus skills. Fizz Pop Science has been booked and will do science shows and workshops for kids. There will also be a bungee trampolines and laser clay shooting.
- Displays and family games. There will be a Drama display, Tae Kwon Do, 3 legged or Sack Race, Zumba, Tug of War and Egg Toss
Next meeting: 9 June 2016, The Bell, 8pm.