Our event in 2023 is an evening-only event and as such you will need a ticket to access the site. The event takes place on Saturday 15th July 2023.
See our blog and social media for up to date details
2023 Ticket Prices
Tickets can only be pre-purchased and will NOT be available at the gate.
- Adult (18+) – £10.00
- Teen (13-17) – £10.00
- Child (6-12) – £2.00
- Under 5’s – FREE
Where to buy
Tickets will go on sale on 1st May 2023. Tickets will only be available online via EventBrite.
TERMS & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing tickets. Buying tickets means you agree to these conditions. Failing to adhere to these terms will result in eviction from the event.
- Only those with official tickets showing a unique barcode will be admitted by our professional security team.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times inside the event.
- All bags will be searched during entry. No drink (alcoholic or otherwise) will be allowed in.
- Teenagers and children MUST be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian.
- Under 18s MUST have their parent/guardian’s mobile number written clearly on their wristband.
- Parents/Guardians MUST have the number of under-18s they are responsible for clearly marked on their wristband, and this must match their barcoded tickets.
- Teen/children WILL NOT be allowed to enter or leave the site unaccompanied – please arrive/leave as a family unit.
- Re-entry to the event is NOT permitted, if you leave early your wristband will be removed and your barcoded tickets cancelled.
- Teens/children are NOT allowed in the beer tent/bar area.
- Teen/child tickets can only be purchased with adult tickets, with a max of two per adult.
- For safety reasons, under 18’s leaving the site will have to be accompanied by their parent/guardian and re-entry is not permitted.
- Please do NOT bring your own alcohol onto the site as our license does not allow it. Any alcohol not purchased on-site will be confiscated either at the gate or on-site. Our licensed bar will be run by volunteers and the cost of drinks will be reasonably priced as always. There will also be a soft drinks bar. Please note that without the profit from bar sales the event could not be funded – so bringing in your own booze risks the future of the event.
- We run the Challenge 25 scheme at our event so please make sure you have an appropriate photo ID if you are lucky enough to look younger than 25. Having an adult ticket is not proof of age.
- Under-age drinking will not be tolerated. Underage drinkers will be removed from the site, along with their parent/guardian. Police are on standby to deal with such incidents.
- Please DO NOT purchase alcohol for under 18s. Our event has always been family-friendly, and we wish this to continue, but this will not be possible if teens are allowed booze by their parent/guardian.
- Our professional security team and volunteers have the right to be treated with respect. Any aggressive or disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from the site. In the event of an under 18 being removed, the responsible adult will also need to leave and Police may be called.
- The ticket price is for entry only and does NOT include any food or drink.
- Food will be available to purchase on the night from multiple vendors.
- Please bring your own chairs/blankets. Please be aware that in front of the stage will become a dance floor, so don’t position yourself too close!
- Gazebos are welcome but must be sited around the perimeter of the event and not block the view of the bands for others. Kindly pitch considerately as we would rather not have to ask you to move.
- Please help the volunteer clean-up crew by using the recycle bins and rubbish bins on site.
- We strongly advise against bringing cars to the event. On-site parking is restricted to disabled badge holders only.
- Please be respectful to local residents when leaving and keep noise to a minimum.
- The event organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to ticket holders.
- No illegal substances are permitted onsite and ticket holders may be searched.
- No animals are allowed at the event, except guide/hearing dogs.
- No trading allowed at the event without written permission from the event organiser
- Tickets are for the event, and not a specific artist. The event organiser reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
- If the event is cancelled by Creech St Michael Parish Council, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Tickets and wristband holders consent to the photography, filming, sound recording of the event as members of the audience which may be used for promotional purposes
- The event organiser reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event site.
- Creech St Michael Parish Council reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal policies.
- All conditions of the sale of your ticket are to be read together with all other statements and/or directives either shown on your ticket or displayed at the event site
The show will go on whatever the weather! We hope you have an enjoyable evening.